EXCERCISES FOR THE OFFICE
this article is use for people who always work in the from of computer everyday. you must be always have a problem with your shoulder, neck and a hand isn’t it? now to release that pain usually we always move that part.
now I want to tell you the right move…I will teach you how to do a simple exercise even when we in sit position.
- One of the biggest injury risk factors is static posture.
- Try to spend at least 5 minutes every hour away from your computer.
- Remember to ONLY stretch to the point of mild tension.
- Try to incorporate the stretches into your daily routine.
- This slide provides some illustrations of simple active stretches to perform at the office.
- Move head sideways from left to right and back to left
- Move head backwards and then forward
I this article may be useful…….